Current and upcoming warp designs are shared at Nestled Handwovens Group (Facebook) and Nestled Handwovens (Instagram). Send me a message to book space on a warp, or to discuss an idea for a future warp inspiration!
Once you have a warp space, here is how we can customize your piece:
Weft fibre (CAD per metre upgrade to warp base)
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) long-staple cotton
- GOTS cotton + linen
- Linen (flax) 20
- Tencel (eucalyptus) 25
- Long staple cotton + hemp 20
- Pineapple 30
- Banana + lyocell (eucaluptus) 47
- Rose 38
- Green tea 40
- Seacell + coffee + nettle 40
- Soy + aloe 45
- Aloe + tencel 37
- Seacell (seaweed + eucalyptus) 42
- Spun mulberry silk + seacell 45
- Tussah silk 46
- Baby camel + mulberry silk 55
- Reeled silk 67
- Lavender + mulberry silk 47
- Baby alpaca + silk + cashmere 55
- Baby alpaca + tussah silk 67
- Baby alpaca + merino wool + silk 55
- Thick organic wool 20
- GOTS merino wool 45
- Baby alpaca 65
I offer custom weft dye, in any combination of colours and designs that we can dream up based on your inspiration (15-30 CAD/metre).
Inlays, lacy/ladder stitching, weave changes, etc. can be placed at tails, middle or throughout the piece.
Tails can be hemmed or fringed in various styles. While most clients use my fabric as babywraps, scarves and/or blankets, I have also sewn my fabric into cowls, ring slings, bags, etc. For ring slings, add 25 CAD and 0.25m of fabric for the shoulder conversion.